Thursday, July 8, 2010

Farewell Letter from Valerie Nielsen

Dear Trinity Friends,

When my husband Ron and I moved to Moorhead, we visited one church that fall… Trinity. We joined soon thereafter. It was a good decision! Little did I realize the wealth of blessing in store for both of us, but especially for me after being hired to work on Trinity’s staff with Small Group Ministry and the Transition into Ministry Program. Working alongside the people of Trinity, the many gifted leaders, the pastors and staff has been among the greatest of blessings in my life. For this I am very grateful and I will forever treasure the people and the memories that I will carry with me.
At the end of July, we will be moving from the community to our new home in Plymouth, Minnesota. We will be nearer our children and our precious grandchild, and this part of our plan gives us great joy! It is with a heavy heart, however, that we leave Trinity. There are few words that could truly express my gratitude for the tremendous support, enthusiasm, and caring concern shown over the years for Small Group Ministry, TiM, and for me personally. So I simply say thank you for the privilege and thanks be to God! I will miss you!

Peace and Joy,

Valerie Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment